Édito Annuaire Archives Calendrier Contact Boutique Musique  
Percussions.org
Le forum de toutes les Percussions !

Reset Windows 7 Password

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Percussions.org Index du Forum -> ♦ Percu'Boutik ♦
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Greatiuhbgates
Utilisateur peu actif (occasionnel)

MessagePosté le: 30 Apr 2015 9:18    Sujet du message: Reset Windows 7 Password Répondre en citant

Reset Windows 7 Password

Any tools to reset windows 7 password? I forgot the login password on my computer, now, I cannot enter the PC, there are lots of data on the computer, and I do not want to reinstall system. Please help. Thanks.

If we set a robust password but do not keep down the password, we may forget the password one day. Do not worry, it is easy to reset the forgot password without data loss. The tool you need is a Windows password recovery.

how to reset windows 7 password

Step 1. Download the Windows Password Recovery
As you cannot enter the computer, you need another accessible to download the password recovery tool, After that, install the windows password recovery to the computer. INsert a blank CD, DVD or USB drive to the computer.

Step 2. Burn the password reset disk
Next, run the Windows Password Recovery, then select the midea type to burn the password reset disk.

Step 3. Reset the password
Next , insert the password reset disk you create to the locked computer, and then set your locked computer boot from the password reset disk to reset the forgot password.

Other methods
1. reinstall system
As you are using a new laptop, you can reinstall system to remove the password, although it may delete data on your computer, you can try it if your computer has little data. You need to reinstall all applications.

2. Enter safe mode to reset the password
If you enable the default admin account before, you can use this account to reset the forgot password.

3. Ophcrack
Ophcrack is a good tool to crack password on Windows, it can crack password on windows 7, 8, xp, vista. You just need to download the iSO image and then burn it to a CD, then you can craack the password on your locked computer.

4.Windwos Password Reset disk
Windows password reset disk is the only method provided by Microsoft to reset forgot windows 7 password,. You can create one yourself when you are logged in to the computer. But many people do not know that until they forgot the password. This tool is very easy to use.

4.1 start your computer, click the account to login your computer, when the reset password link appears, hit it
4.2 after the windows password reset wizard appears, insert the windows 7 password reset disk,
4.3. Follow the steps to reset the forgot password
4.4. Login to your computer with the new password.

This way is the easiest and safest method to reset forgot windows 7 password.

Related article

How to bypass windows 7 password
how to reset windows 8 password

http://www.iphone-recovery-pro.com/
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Visiter le site web du posteur
chanleen

MessagePosté le: 06 May 2016 3:28    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

In order to recover or unlock password on Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP, you can use Windows Password Reset Tool to do that. You won't lose any data when you use it. Or you can click here to know more. Read more at: Windows 7 password tips
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
shiningfish31

MessagePosté le: 16 May 2016 9:37    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

If you use Windows 7, but there are som bugs when you start it, you can use Tenorshare Windows Boot Genius to fix Windows boot or Windows crashes on boot errors. See more at http://www.tenorshare.com
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Visiter le site web du posteur
shiningfish31

MessagePosté le: 20 May 2016 8:08    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

A few days ago, I had met the headache things that I had forgotten Windows login password. The login screen rejected my password. I was frustrated because there was very important data on my disk and I couldn’t reinstall the OS. However, I fortunately got Windows Password Key to reset forgotten Windows password instantly yet no data loss. It is really a nice Windows password recovery software. I get it from http://www.lostwindowspassword.com
chanleen

MessagePosté le: 11 Jul 2016 3:54    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Thanks for your such nice post, guys. To unlock Windows 7 forgot password, my option is to use the tool-Windows Password Recovery. This powerful tool can help us unlock all versions Windows password in qucikest and safest way.

Read more:
Recover lost password
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Percussions.org Index du Forum -> ♦ Percu'Boutik ♦ Toutes les heures sont au format CET (Europe)
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: