Édito Annuaire Archives Calendrier Contact Boutique Musique  
Percussions.org
Le forum de toutes les Percussions !

Reset Windows 7 Password

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Percussions.org Index du Forum -> ♦ Percu'Boutik ♦
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Greatiuhbgates
Utilisateur peu actif (occasionnel)

MessagePosté le: 06 May 2015 7:57    Sujet du message: Reset Windows 7 Password Répondre en citant

Reset Windows 7 Password

Now, many windows users may meet this problem: forgot login password. For example,

"Hi, do you guys know how to reset password in windows 7? I forgot the login password on my new Sony laptop, which runs windows 7 system. It is the only account on the computer, do you know how to remove the password so that I can access the computer?"

So, do you have any idea to solve this problem? Here I have some tips.

how to reset windows 7 password

The first tool I would like to recommend here is Windows password recovery. This tool can create a windows password reset disk, and then remove the forgot password on the locked computer. Below is how.

Step 1. Download the Windows Password Recovery
Needless to say, firstly you need burn the password reset disk. To do this, you need an accessible computer to download the windows password recovery program. Insert a blank CD, DVD or USB drive to the computer, run the password recovery program. then burn the password reset disk.

Step 2. Reset the password
Next , insert the password reset disk you create to the locked computer, and then set your locked computer boot from the password reset disk to reset the forgot password.

Step 3. Reset forgot windows 7 password
In the end, when the password recovery shows all your accounts on the interface, select your accout to reset the forgot password.

Other methods
1. reinstall system
If you are using a new computer, you can reinstall the system to remove the forgot password. This method is easy to perform, You can reinstall the system from the system disk or from the computer itself.
2. Ophcrack
Ophcrack is a good tool to crack password on Windows, it can crack password on windows 7, 8, xp, vista. You just need to download the iSO image and then burn it to a CD, then you can craack the password on your locked computer.

3.Windwos Password Reset disk
If you made a password reset disk before, resetting windows 7 password could be very simple. You can use this tool to reset the password within several simple clicks.

3.1.try to login the computer with the account your forgot password for, then the incorrect password messages will appear,
3.2, click reset password link to open the windwos password wizard
3.3. After that, follow the steps to create a new password for your account.

This way is the easiest and safest method to reset forgot windows 7 password.

Related article
how to reset windows 8 password
How to bypass windows 7 password

http://www.iphone-recovery-pro.com/
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Visiter le site web du posteur
chanleen

MessagePosté le: 11 Apr 2016 4:18    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Want to reset Windows 7 password? You need an Windows password reset tool to help you reset lost Windows password in safest way. Read more: http://www.windowspasswordsrecovery.com/
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
chanleen

MessagePosté le: 23 May 2016 7:38    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

To password recovery software for Windows that I know is Smartkey Windows Password Recovery. I have learned how to reset Windows 10 login password from using that tool.

Read more:
Find lost password
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Percussions.org Index du Forum -> ♦ Percu'Boutik ♦ Toutes les heures sont au format CET (Europe)
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: